The IBX for Lazarus Source code can be browsed using:
You can also check out the latest release using
svn co https://svn.mwasoftware.co.uk/public/ibx/tags/R2-0-2 ibx
The latest version of the source code including recent patches can also be checked out using
svn co https://svn.mwasoftware.co.uk/public/ibx/trunk ibx
You can find out more about subversion from here.
The up-to-date ChangeLog for trunk (fixes to 2.0.2) is: (Last Updated 27th March 2017)
1. IBCustomDataset: Minor change of PChar to PByte for compatibility with fbintf
2. IBCustomDataset: Fixed use of incorrect datasize in TIBStringField.SetAsString.
Bug could result in truncated multi-byte character set values.
3. FBINTF: Fix issues with setting SQL Param values using SetAsString with Numeric types.
Scale is no longer ignored.
4. FBINTF: Fix issues with setting SQL Param values using SetAsString with Date values
not in locale format but which are recognised by Firebird. Date values that
cannot be converted to a string using Pascal library are now passed through
to Firebird as Text Strings.
5. FBINTF:Lookup character set name by codepage amended to ensure that CP_UTF8 returns
UTF8 and not UNICODE_FSS.
6. FBINTF:Charset ID problem. When using Firebird 3, with no default database character set
and a column has a non-default collation specified, an incorrect character set
id was being reported that could result in a 'division by zero' error when
used by IBX. This has now been fixed.
7. FBINTF:Move GetCharsetName, CharSetID2CodePage, CodePage2CharSetID, CharSetName2CharSetID,
CharSetWidth from IFirebirdAPI to IAttachment. This is a better data model as
the character sets supported can be updated on a per database basis. That is
it is possible to add a (Firebird) user defined character set to a database.
8. FBINTF: Add RegisterCharSet to IAttachment. This is used to register a user defined character
set supported by Firebird with the API.